District Attorney will seek death penalty in Good Friday shootings
By JERRY WOFFORD World Staff Writer on Jan 4, 2013, at 10:21 AM Updated on 1/04/13 at 3:06 PM
From left to right, Jake England and Alvin Watts
Legal
The plaintiff alleged in a lawsuit that he was made to perform pushups to avoid a ticket or jail.
Hilliard Andrew Fulgham is accused of killing Linda Wright, 45, and Dorothy Lindley, 60, in 2006.

Prosecutors will seek the death penalty against the two people accused of killing three people and injuring two more on Good Friday last year.
Jacob Carl England, 20, and Alvin Lee Watts, 33, are both charged with three counts of first-degree murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill.
"The defendants are presumed to be innocent under the law, but we will be prepared to present our evidence at future due-process hearings," said District Attorney Tim Harris.
Bobby Clark, 54, Dannaer Fields, 49, and William Allen, 31, each died from a gunshot wound to the chest on April 6. Deon Tucker, 44, and David Hall, 46, were also shot but survived.
A bill of particulars was filed Friday in Tulsa County District Court that stated the District Attorney’s Office’s intention to seek the death penalty.
"The filing of the bill of particulars, simply stated, allows the jury to consider all three punishments for first-degree murder under Oklahoma law if they find the defendant(s) guilty beyond a reasonable doubt,” Harris said. "The jury decides what punishment fits the crime, based upon the facts and the evidence.”
Please check back at tulsaworld.com as more information becomes available.
Legal
The plaintiff alleged in a lawsuit that he was made to perform pushups to avoid a ticket or jail.
Hilliard Andrew Fulgham is accused of killing Linda Wright, 45, and Dorothy Lindley, 60, in 2006.