NEWS FEED

Tulsa storage facility fire contained A cause of the fire is under investigation.

30 minutes ago

Divorces ASKED

4 hours ago

Marriages (Tulsans unless indicated)

4 hours ago

Gunman in Navy Yard rampage was hearing voices He had been treated since August by Veterans Affairs, the officials said.

20 hours ago

Tulsa Club owner Josh Barrett vows to remake historic building

3 hours ago

'Person of interest' in Tulsa killing jailed in B'ville

By KENDRICK MARSHALL World Staff Writer on Jul 30, 2013, at 2:28 AM  Updated on 7/30/13 at 5:13 AM


Davis


Bartlesville

Bartlesville voters approve $36.7 million in school bond proposals

A $36.7 million school bond proposal received overwhelming support Tuesday from Bartlesville voters, who approved the district's plan to construct a new ninth-grade center, upgrade middle schools and improve security in all buildings.

Ochelata man to face trial after deadly collision

An Ochelata man will face trial on a first-degree manslaughter charge involving a September 2012 traffic fatality.

CONTACT THE REPORTER

Kendrick Marshall

918-581-8386
Email

A man Tulsa police named a person of interest in a recent homicide is in jail in Bartlesville.

Keenan Sean Davis, 18, was interviewed by police July 25 in connection with the shooting death of Brad Lyles, 28, who was killed July 14 at the Western Pines Apartments, 2339 S. Maybelle Ave., Sgt. Dave Walker said.

On Monday, Bartlesville police notified Tulsa homicide detectives that they had arrested Davis on a burglary complaint.

He has not been charged in Lyles' death, and the investigation continues, Walker said.

Anyone with more information about the homicide is asked to call the Homicide Tip Line at 918-798-8477 or send an email to homicide@cityoftulsa.org.

Bartlesville

Bartlesville voters approve $36.7 million in school bond proposals

A $36.7 million school bond proposal received overwhelming support Tuesday from Bartlesville voters, who approved the district's plan to construct a new ninth-grade center, upgrade middle schools and improve security in all buildings.

Ochelata man to face trial after deadly collision

An Ochelata man will face trial on a first-degree manslaughter charge involving a September 2012 traffic fatality.

CONTACT THE REPORTER

Kendrick Marshall

918-581-8386
Email

COMMENTS

Join the conversation.

Anyone can post a comment on Tulsa World stories. You can either sign in to your Tulsa World account or use Facebook.

Sign in to your online account. If you don't have an account, create one for free. To comment through Facebook, please sign in to your account before you comment.

Read our commenting policy.


Join the conversation.

Anyone can post a comment on Tulsa World stories.

Sign in to your online account. If you don't have an account, create one for free.

Read our commenting policy.

By clicking "Submit" you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, and grant Tulsa World the right and license to publish the content of your posted comment, in whole or in part, in Tulsa World.