Some Tulsa dealers say crossovers rule the road lately.
What #metoo reveals about the last 20 years of “prevention practices,” and what employers must do now to effectively prevent and correct work-related harassment.
SoonerCare is a health care program, not a jobs program. If our goal is to fill the jobs that Oklahoma companies desperately need filled, we should instead fully fund the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, which actually is a jobs program.
- Stores make push in scan and go tech, hope shoppers adopt it (copy)
- Financial Perspective: When is a good time to buy a car?
- Legal cartoon: Genius hat
- Legal cartoon: Get to know your local inmates
- Walmart's bruising battle with Amazon saps its 4Q results
- Fast food is coming to your doorstep, but it can cost more
- Oklahoma Energy Index shows oil and gas continue to gain strength
- Legal cartoon: Mr. Weasel
Nationally there has been a 5-10 percent decline in parking transactions and a 4-13 percent drop in rental car transactions while congestion on airport road has shot up 46 percent
The developer, which bought Emerald Falls in the fall, is resurrecting the roughly 320 acres solely as a single-family development with a park-like setting.
The Oklahoma Energy Index shows both rural and urban parts of the state continue to benefit from continued growth in the energy sector.
Wendy Williams and Rickesha Clark recently celebrated the one-year anniversary Anew Direction Healthcare Training at their office in the Greenwood District.