“Growth, recovery, milestones and optimism” were the themes of 2018 State of the Port speech by Chip McElroy, chairman of the City of Tulsa-Rogers County Port Authority.
The Tulsa-based Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders has named Melissa Bryce Gamble as its first executive director and appointed four new members to its board of directors.
- Newsmaker: Cherokee group joins effort to manage tribal lands
- Newsmaker: Owasso business now U-Haul dealer
- Newsmaker: Cox Charities offering grants to OK teachers
- Newsmaker: BKD Foundation’s Tulsa investment passes $500K
- Newsmaker: Arvest mortgage division tops $1 billion again
- Newsmaker: Boldt Company wins top statewide honors for Moore school project
- Port authority awards new 10-year lease to Insulation Specialists, port's largest employer
- Legal cartoon: Honesty in the court is always encouraged
Nationally there has been a 5-10 percent decline in parking transactions and a 4-13 percent drop in rental car transactions while congestion on airport road has shot up 46 percent
The developer, which bought Emerald Falls in the fall, is resurrecting the roughly 320 acres solely as a single-family development with a park-like setting.
Wendy Williams and Rickesha Clark recently celebrated the one-year anniversary Anew Direction Healthcare Training at their office in the Greenwood District.