More than 50,000 Oklahoma jobs depend upon trade and investment with the neighbor to the north.
- Oklahoma businesses have lowest tax burden in U.S., report says
- U.S. magistrate leaving bench for spot with Williams Cos.
- Oklahoma Oil and Gas Drilling Intents and Completions
- 5-year data: Housing inventory drops by nearly 25 percent in Tulsa area
- Newsmakers: Rupe Helmer Group announces new additions
- Liz Weston: Are you financially healthy?
- Immigration clinic set for April 22
- Oklahoma Oil and Gas Drilling Intents and Completions (copy)
Doctors Blake E. Shockley and Sarat C. Kunapuli have separate orthopedic practices but one thing in common. They now are part of the Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma by the joining of Central States Orthopedics and Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center.