CHERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERT
- 11/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 packages (one 8 ounce, one 3 ounce) cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can(s) (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter. Press into a greased 8-inch square baking dish, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Spoon pie filling over top.