CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD
Michael Fusco serves this salad with grilled Atlantic salmon at Michael Fusco's Riverside Grill.
- 1 pound(s) cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- olive oil, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup(s) sliced tomato
1. Thinly slice the cucumber and onions, and put them in a container. Rip or chop the basil, and toss it in. Pour in vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle in salt and pepper. Let this marinate for at least 2 hours. It keeps well in the refrigerator for days.
2. Add the tomatoes at the last minute.