MAKEOVER LOADED BAKED POTATO SALAD
- 21/2 pound(s) small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) chopped sweet onion
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
1. Place potatoes in a 15-by-10-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender. Cool on a wire rack.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickle. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture, and toss to coat.
Nutrition per serving: 133 calories, 4 g fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein
From Healthy Cooking magazine