PARSLEY PESTO WITH ANCHOVIES
- 3/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup(s) packed parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup(s) capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) packed oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red chile flakes
- 2 anchovy filets in oil, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to ta
1. Process oil, parsley, capers, oregano, vinegar, chile flakes, anchovies, and garlic in a food processor until a smooth sauce forms.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
adapted from Saveur