PORK AND COCONUT SATAY STICKS
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 1 pound(s) pork, cut for stir-fry
1. In a bowl, blend coconut milk, peanut butter, curry powder and salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
2. Add pork, and marinate overnight in the fridge.
3. Soak bamboo skewers in water before threading with pork. Cook on a hot grill for 10 to 15 minutes, turning constantly so as not to burn. Baste with coconut milk marinade as they cook.