PUMPKIN BUTTERSCOTCH BREAD PUDDING
- 1 loaf (14 ounces) cinnamon challah bread or cinnamo
- 4 large eggs
- 2 can(s) (12 ounces) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk (2 pe
- 1 can(s) (15 ounces) Libby's Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 11/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) Nestle Tollhouse Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 2 tablespoon(s) packed brown sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
2. Spread bread cubes in single layer on rimmed baking sheets. Bake, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes or until dry.
3. Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in evaporated milk, pumpkin, 1 cup granulated sugar, vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt. Add bread; toss gently to coat. Transfer mixture into prepared baking dish; let stand for 30 minutes or until bread is thoroughly saturated (press down bread occasionally).
4. Combine brown sugar with remaining 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle morsels over bread mixture; top with brown sugar mixture.
5. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes (this will allow bread pudding to set). Serve warm with ice cream.
- adapted from Nestle