SCHOOL LUNCH BAGEL SANDWICH
- 1 tablespoon(s) herb and garlic flavored cream cheese
- 1 multigrain bagel, split and toasted
- 2 thin slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices dill pickle
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 1 leaf lettuce
1. Spread the cream cheese on the toasted bagel. Layer the cheddar cheese, pickle slices, carrot, and lettuce onto one half of the bagel, then top with the remaining bagel half.
2. Cut the sandwich in half and wrap with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place the sandwich in a lunch bag with an ice pack.
- Adapted from allrecipes.com