SLOW COOKER PORK WITH PEACHES
A favorite recipe of Nancy Bruce's of Lambrusco'Z to Go
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 pound(s) cushion pork
- 1 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pound(s) frozen peaches
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Cushion pork is a boneless cut from the pork shoulder picnic. Check with your butcher for this cut. Cushion also is great for pulled pork dishes.