NFL: Two-Minute Drill
BY Associated Press
Monday, October 01, 2012
10/01/12 at 3:35 AM
Drew Brees, Saints: was 35-for-54 for 446 yards and three TDs in New Orleans' 28-27 loss to over Green Bay.
Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins: was 26-for-41 for 431 yards with a TD and two interceptions in Miami's 24-21 OT loss to Arizona.
Matt Ryan, Falcons: Was 25-for-40 for 369 yards with three TD passes and an interception in Atlanta's 30-28 win over Carolina.
Tom Brady, Patriots: finished 22-for-36 for 340 yards with three TD passes in New England's 52-28 win over Buffalo.
Peyton Manning, Broncos: finished 30-for-38 for 328 yards and 3 TDs in Denver's 37-6 win over Oakland.
Brandon Bolden and Stevan Ridley, Patriots: Bolden had 16 carries for 137 yards and a touchdown and Ridley added 106 yards and two touchdowns in New England's 52-28 win over Buffalo.
Chris Johnson, Titans: had 25 carries for 141 yards in Tennessee's 38-14 loss to Houston. The yards more than tripled his rushing total through the first three games.
Alfred Morris, Redskins: had 21 carries for 113 yards and a TD in Washington's 24-22 win over Tampa Bay.
Willis McGahee, Broncos: had 19 carries for 112 yards and a TD in Denver's 37-6 win over Oakland.
Michael Turner, Falcons: had 13 carries for 103 yards in Atlanta's 30-28 win over Carolina.
Roddy White, Falcons: had eight receptions for 169 yards and two touchdowns in Atlanta's 30-28 win over Carolina.
Marques Colston, Saints: had nine catches for 153 yards and a touchdown in New Orleans' 28-27 loss to Green Bay.
Andre Roberts, Cardinals: finished with six catches for 118 yards and two TDs in Arizona's 24-21 win over Miami.
- The Broncos didn't punt in their 37-6 win over Oakland - only the fifth time that's happened in franchise history.
- The Arizona Cardinals have started 4-0 for the first time since 1974. The Cards earned the franchise's 500th regular-season victory with a 24-21 overtime win over Miami.
- San Diego QB Philip Rivers passed for 209 yards and two touchdowns in the Chargers' 37-20 win at Kansas City. Rivers reached 25,000 (25,182) yards passing in his 104th career game.
- Texans safety Danieal Manning intercepted his first pass of the season and the 10th of his career when he picked off Tennessee QB Matt Hasselbeck in the third quarter. Manning returned the interception 55 yards for a touchdown, giving him his first career interception return for touchdown.
- Saints quarterback Drew Brees has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 47 consecutive games, tied with Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas for the longest streak in NFL history. Unitas' mark of 47 consecutive games with a TD pass stood alone for 18,291 days.
- Tom Brady has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 36 consecutive games, tied with Brett Favre for the third-longest streak in NFL history.
- The Falcons (4-0) are off to their best start since 2004, when they reached the NFC championship game.