BY NOUR HABIB World Scene Writer
Thursday, November 01, 2012
11/01/12 at 5:37 AM
2727 S. Rockford Road; 918-749-7941
- Gladiator of the Political Pencil, through Nov. 4
- Models & Muses: Max Weber and the Figure, Nov. 4 through Feb. 3
TULSA HISTORICAL SOCIETY
2445 S. Peoria Ave.
- A Look Back: Barnard Elementary School, through Nov. 3
- Fishing the Arkansas River: A Photographic Look by Joshua Blevins Peck, through Nov. 30
- Dream Exhibit: A Tale of Wonder, Wisdom & Wishes, through Dec. 22
- A Glimpse Inside: Interior Views of Tulsa Stores, through Dec. 22
TULSA AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM
3624 N. 74th East Ave.; 918-834-9900
- Take Flight, through Nov. 4
- Outreach to Space hands-on exhibit, through Dec. 31
1400 N. Gilcrease Museum Road
- National Geographic Greatest Photographs of the American West, through Feb. 3
- "America's West: The Big Picture," the lecture by social documentary photographer Jim Richardson that was scheduled for Friday has been postponed to Jan. 11.
- Prominent Figures of the West from The T.B. Walker Collection of Portraits by Henry H. Cross, Nov. 18 through March 31.
A thunderstorm halts haying in one of National Geographic's Greatest Photographs of the American West, on Display at Gilcrease until Feb. 3. Courtesy