BY Staff Reports
Friday, November 16, 2012
11/16/12 at 2:26 AM
Estrada-Lundy, Carmen Gloria, 60, human resources manager, died Wednesday. No services planned. Musgrove-Merriott-Smith, Claremore.
Garcia, Cito, 70, concrete finisher, died Thursday. Services pending. Kennedy-Midtown.
Gardner, John A., 90, mechanical engineer, died Tuesday. Services pending. Fitzgerald Southwood Colonial.
Henderson, Clifford Edward Jr., 42, retired painter, died Thursday. Services pending. Serenity.
Jones, Glenn Dale, 81, retired Ramco foreman, died Thursday. Services pending. Mobley-Dodson, Sand Springs.
Reather, Howard William, 92, retired Air Force chaplain, died Wednesday. Services pending. Moore's Southlawn.
Roso, Kathy, 53, registered nurse, died Wednesday. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Friday and service 10 a.m. Saturday, both at Moore's Southlawn Funeral Home.
Thompson, Sam, 70, died Wednesday. Visitation noon-8 p.m. Friday, Mobley-Dodson Funeral Home, Sand Springs. Private family services.
Walkup, James Howard Sr., 94, landman, died Wednesday. Service 10 a.m. Monday, Memorial Park Cemetery Chapel. Moore's Southlawn.
Funeral home, church and cemetery locations are in the city under which the death notice is listed unless otherwise noted.
Adair - Dennis Cousino, 62, mechanical engineer, died Monday in Tulsa. Memorial service 2 p.m. Saturday, Greenbriar Church. Adams- Crest Cremation, Tulsa.
Afton - Robert F. Armstrong, 87, Armstrong Roofing owner, died Thursday in Joplin, Mo. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Friday, Paul Thomas Funeral Home, Miami, Okla., and graveside service 2 p.m. Saturday, Rolston Cemetery, Monkey Island.
Bartlesville - Charles Alan Bailey, 54, retired, died Tuesday. Services pending. Davis Family, Dewey.
- Clint Matthew Douglas, 31, died Nov. 12. Service 6 p.m. Monday, Bartlesville Warriors for Christ Church. Stumpff.
- LaBell "Marie" Gray, 105, retired from Phillips Petroleum Co. and Mason Hotel, died Wednesday. Visitation 1-3 p.m. Sunday and service 2 p.m. Monday, both at Arnold Moore & Neekamp Funeral Home.
- Justin Blaine Kemerling, 27, Buffalo Wild Wings cook, died Tuesday. Services pending. Mowery, Owasso.
- Macie Lynn Rogers, infant daughter of Kaci and Michael Rogers, died Nov. 9. Service 2 p.m. Monday, Stumpff Funeral Home Chapel.
Bixby - Jerry Foutch, 71, welder, died Thursday. Services pending. Add'Vantage, Tulsa.
- Roger D. Ingrum, 65, Veterans Affairs chief of prosthetics, died Monday. Service 11 a.m. Friday, Evergreen Baptist Church. Floral Haven, Broken Arrow.
- Alice P. Jones, 96, homemaker, died Tuesday. Service 10 a.m. Saturday, Swindler & Currin Funeral Home Chapel, Covington, Ky. Bixby Funeral Service.
Broken Arrow - Johnny Camp, 75, heavy-equipment operator, died Thursday. Services pending. Shipman, Wagoner.
- Jerry Dale Steeley, 72, Cooper Manufacturing welder, died Thursday. Services pending. Hayhurst.
Catoosa - Nadine Sunday Carter, 78, homemaker, died Thursday. Services pending. Christian-Gavlik, Broken Arrow.
- Tressie Pearl Porterfield, 90, homemaker, died Wednesday. Services pending. Kennedy-Kennard.
Checotah - Panzy E. "Deb" LaFaver, 88, retired horticulturist, died Thursday in Muskogee. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Friday, Garrett Funeral Home, and service 2 p.m. Saturday, First Baptist Church.
Claremore - Bobby Gene Matlock, 73, died Tuesday in Tulsa. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Friday, Nelson Funeral Service Chapel, Berryville, Ark., and service 11 a.m. Saturday, Mount Olivet Free Will Baptist Church, Blue Eye, Mo.
- Thelma Gail Pruitt, 65, homemaker, died Wednesday. Services pending. Add'Vantage, Tulsa.
- Carrie L. "Granny" Self, 85, died Wednesday. Visitation 2-6 p.m. Sunday, Rice Funeral Home, and service 2 p.m. Monday, Westside Holiness Church.
- Mildred Walker, 93, dry-cleaning business co-owner, died Wednesday in Royse City, Texas. Service 2 p.m. Saturday, Chapman-Black Funeral Home Chapel, Cleveland, Okla.
- Helen Virgene (Winston) Watkins, 87, homemaker, died Monday. Graveside service 2 p.m. Friday, Woodlawn Cemetery. Serenity, Tulsa.
Grove - Bonnie Dean Fisher, 86, retail store owner, died Wednesday. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Friday, Worley-Luginbuel Funeral Home, and graveside service 11 a.m. Saturday, Olympus Cemetery.
Hectorville - Mary Louise Lee, 95, hospital nurse's aide, died Thursday in Mounds. Services pending. McClendon-Winters, Beggs.
Hulbert - Lizzie Whitekiller, 96, Cherokee Nation community health representative, died Wednesday. Wake 2-4 p.m. Sunday and service 10 a.m. Monday, both at Reed-Culver Funeral Home, Tahlequah.
Miami - Reed M. Wahnee, 72, geologist, died Wednesday. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Friday, Grand Lake Funeral Home, Grove; service 11 a.m. Saturday, First Christian Church; and graveside service 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Delaware Cemetery, Dewey.
Muskogee - Bobbie Ruth Shoemake, 79, died Wednesday. Service 10 a.m. Saturday, Calvary Baptist Church. Lescher-Millsap.
Okmulgee - Frederick James Sterner, 78, died Wednesday in Henryetta. Services pending. Shurden-Jackson.
Owasso - Sharon (Barham) Clevenger, 71, retired from the Bank of Oklahoma, died Wednesday. Visitation 4-8 p.m. Friday, Mowery Funeral Service. Services pending.
- Cecil L. Smock, 78, American Airlines avionics and electronics technician, died Tuesday. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Friday, Floral Haven Funeral Home, Broken Arrow, and graveside service 11 a.m. Saturday, Floral Haven Memorial Gardens, Broken Arrow.
Perry - Geraldine "Gerry" Alstrom, 76, formerly of Perry, died Monday in Martinsville, Va. Service 11 a.m. Saturday, Brown-Dugger Funeral Home Chapel.
Porter - Erma L. Friend, 84, homemaker, died Wednesday. Services pending. Shipman, Wagoner.
Sand Springs - Thomas Wade "Tom" Bradbury Sr., 84, retired trucking terminal manager, died Wednesday in Tulsa. Service 11 a.m. Saturday, Limestone Baptist Church. Mobley-Dodson.
Sapulpa - Lois Nickerson, 77, died Wednesday in Long Beach, Miss. Service 10 a.m. Tuesday, Smith Funeral Home Chapel.
- Faye Ray, 83, retired secretary, died Wednesday in Oklahoma City. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Sunday and service 2 p.m. Monday, both at Green Hill Funeral Home.
- Mary M. Rogers, 79, homemaker, died Wednesday. Service 11 a.m. Saturday, Smith Funeral Home Chapel.
Skiatook - John Patrick Ellsworth, 68, welder, died Wednesday. Services pending. Serenity, Tulsa.
Stroud - Danny Ray Montgomery, 56, glass plant glazier, died Wednesday in Oklahoma City. Service 10 a.m. Tuesday, Parks Brothers Funeral Home Chapel.
Tahlequah - Ruth B. Dacken, 96, homemaker, died Wednesday. Services pending. Hart.
- Sam Houston Kingfisher, 47, construction worker, died Monday in Tulsa. Graveside service 10 a.m. Friday, Agent Cemetery, Moodys. Reed-Culver.
- Pricella Ann Mayton, 70, teacher, died Wednesday. Visitation noon-8 p.m. Friday and service 11 a.m. Saturday, both at Hart Funeral Home.
- Dixie Patton, 85, AT&T operator supervisor, died Thursday. Services pending. Hart.
- Edwin "Sonny" Williams, 68, computer operator, died Wednesday in Muskogee. Visitation 1-3 p.m. Sunday and service 10 a.m. Monday, both at Hart Funeral Home, Stilwell.
Wagoner - Katherine M. "Kay" (Brown) Phillips-Laird, 87, homemaker, died Thursday. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Sunday and rosary 7 p.m. Sunday, both at Mallett Funeral Home; and service 10 a.m. Monday, Holy Cross Catholic Church.
Death notice policy
The Tulsa World publishes free death notices. Funeral homes may submit death notices from 4 to 10:30 p.m. daily. For information about news obituaries, call 581-8325.
Circle of Life
In an effort to honor those who have donated either organs, eyes or tissue, the Tulsa World is participating in the "Circle of Life" campaign sponsored by the Global Organization for Organ Donation (GOOD).
If your loved one was a donor, please inform the funeral director if you would like to have the "Circle of Life" logo placed in his or her listing.