Gameday tips for fans
BY Staff Reports
Saturday, November 17, 2012
11/17/12 at 6:35 AM
- Hurricane Alley - TU's pregame entertainment area, located west of H.A. Chapman Stadium - opens at 8 a.m.
- At 8:45 a.m., the Golden Hurricane players and coaches walk from Collins Hall on 8th Street to the stadium.
- Stadium gates open at 9:30.
- Priced from $15 to $40, single-game tickets are available at www.TulsaHurricane.com or at stadium ticket booths that open at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- TU is assisting the Toys for Tots program. Any fan who brings a new, unwrapped toy valued at $15 or more will receive free admission. Take the toy to the Reynolds Center box office and exchange it for a game ticket. Also, any member of the military - active or retired - may purchase up to four tickets at $5 apiece. Valid military ID must be presented at the ticket office.
- The following items are prohibited in H.A. Chapman Stadium: firearms or weapons of any type, camcorders, umbrellas, folding chairs, outside food and beverage containers of any type, alcoholic beverages, thermos jugs and ice chests. Artificial noisemakers of any kind are prohibited. Random bag and purse checks occur at gate entrances.
- For fans with special needs and disabilities, special entrances are provided at Gates 1, 1A, 6A and 7. Handicap parking spaces are available in the south corner of the Lorton Village Parking Lot, west of the stadium. Handicap seating is available on the west side of the stadium in Sections 114-117, 109, 110 and 113 on the south end of the stadium, and sections 105-108 on the east side.