NFL: Two-Minute Drill
BY Associated Press
Monday, November 19, 2012
11/19/12 at 3:35 AM
Matt Schaub, Texans: threw for a career-high 527 yards and five touchdowns and completed a franchise-record 43 passes as Houston edged Jacksonville 43-37 in overtime.
Tom Brady, Patriots: had 331 yards passing and three touchdowns as New England routed Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts 59-24.
Robert Griffin III, Redskins: threw four touchdown passes and ran for 84 yards in Washington's 31-6 victory over Philadelphia.
Doug Martin, Buccaneers: ran for 138 yards on 24 carries in Tampa Bay's 27-21 victory at Carolina.
LaRod Stephens-Howling, Cardinals: rushed for 127 yards and a touchdown on 22 carries in a 23-19 loss at Atlanta.
Marcel Reece, Raiders: had 103 yards rushing on 19 attempts in Oakland's 38-17 loss to New Orleans.
Andre Johnson, Texans: caught 14 passes for 273 yards and a score in Houston's 43-37 overtime victory over Jacksonville.
Rob Gronkowski, Patriots: caught seven passes for 137 yards and two TDs - giving him 10 scores, the first tight end in NFL history to have that many in three straight seasons, as New England routed Indianapolis 59-24.
Calvin Johnson, Lions: had five catches for 143 yards and a score in Detroit's 24-20 loss to Green Bay.
Julian Edelman, Patriots: returned a punt 68 yards for a touchdown in New England's 59-24 win over Indianapolis.
Nick Folk, Jets: kicked a pair of 51-yard field goals, becoming the second in franchise history with two kicks of at least 50 yards in the same game, helping New York top St. Louis 27-13.
Aqib Talib, Patriots: had a 59-yard interception return for a touchdown in his debut with New England, helping his new team to a 59-24 win over Indianapolis.
Von Miller, Broncos: had three sacks and two forced fumbles in Denver's 30-23 win over San Diego.
- Tony Romo was sacked a career-high seven times, but Dallas beat Cleveland 23-20 in overtime to win for the first time in six games when the Cowboys quarterback is sacked at least five times.
- St. Louis fell to the New York Jets 27-13 and failed to force a turnover for the fifth straight game - tying the NFL's longest such slump since 1950, according to STATS LLC.
- Houston finished with franchise-record 640 total yards in a 43-37 overtime win over Jacksonville.
- Oakland fell to New Orleans 38-17 for its third straight loss. The Raiders have allowed 135 points in those defeats - the most in a three-game span for the franchise since allowing 141 in the first three games in 1961.
- Dallas extended Cleveland's road losing streak to 12 games on Dan Bailey's 38-yard field goal with 6:07 left in the extra period to give Dallas the 23-20 win - after Bailey made a tying kick with 2 seconds remaining in regulation.
- Cleveland's Phil Dawson extended the NFL's longest active field goal streak to 25 by hitting from 51 and 47 yards in the Browns' 23-20 overtime loss Sunday. He's 19 of 19 this season.
- Rams QB Sam Bradford has been sacked in 26 consecutive games, the longest active streak in the NFL, according to STATS LLC.