NFL: Two-Minute Drill
BY Associated Press
Monday, November 26, 2012
11/26/12 at 3:58 AM
Joe Flacco, Ravens: was 30-of-51 for 355 yards and a touchdown as Baltimore outlasted San Diego 16-13 in overtime.
Matt Ryan, Falcons: threw for 353 yards and a touchdown on 26-of-32 passing in Atlanta's 24-23 victory at Tampa Bay.
Colin Kaepernick, 49ers: threw for 231 yards and a score and ran for a TD in his second career start, leading San Francisco to a 31-21 win at New Orleans.
Andy Dalton, Bengals: threw three touchdown passes to lead Cincinnati to a 34-10 victory over Oakland.
Chad Henne, Jaguars: threw two touchdown passes and sparked the NFL's worst offense for the second consecutive week, leading Jacksonville past the Tennessee Titans 24-19.
Steven Jackson, Rams: ran for 139 yards on 24 carries as St. Louis topped Arizona 31-17.
BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Bengals: rushed for 129 yards and a score on 19 carries in Cincinnati's 34-10 over the Oakland Raiders.
Ray Rice, Ravens: ran for 97 yards and had eight catches for 67 yards in Baltimore's 16-13 overtime win at San Diego.
C.J. Spiller, Bills: had 107 yards rushing on just 14 carries - a 7.6 yard average - in Buffalo's 20-13 loss at Indianapolis.
Julio Jones, Falcons: caught six passes for 147 yards and a touchdown as Atlanta edged Tampa Bay 24-23.
Davone Bess, Dolphins: had seven receptions for a career-high 129 yards in Miami's 24-21 victory over Seattle.
Torrey Smith, Ravens: had seven catches for 144 yards in Baltimore's 16-13 overtime win at San Diego.
Brandon Marshall, Bears: caught 12 passes for 92 yards in Chicago's 28-10 victory over Minnesota.
Mohamed Sanu, Bengals: had two touchdown catches in Cincinnati's 34-10 win over Oakland.
- Peyton Manning led Denver to a 17-9 victory at Kansas City on Sunday, breaking a tie with his boss and Broncos vice president John Elway with his 149th win as a starting quarterback, trailing only Brett Favre (186) for most in NFL history.
- Indianapolis' Reggie Wayne broke Cris Carter's NFL record for most consecutive games with multiple catches. Carter had done it 58 times in a row. Wayne's streak is now at 59. He also passed Art Monk and Derrick Mason on the NFL's career receptions chart and with 946 is now within five of moving into the top 10.
- Chicago's Brandon Marshall caught 12 passes for 92 yards in a 28-10 win over Minnesota on Sunday, becoming the first Bears receiver since Marty Booker in 2002 to go over 1,000 yards. He now has 1,017 yards this season, his sixth straight with 1,000 or more.
- Oakland allowed 289 yards in the first half - the most this season - in its 34-10 loss to Cincinnati and had only 83 yards, its fewest on offense since it managed 52 yards in the first half at Pittsburgh on Nov. 21, 2010.
- Jacksonville snapped a seven-game losing streak with a 24-19 win over Tennessee on Sunday.
- Cincinnati's A.J. Green failed to catch a TD pass in a 34-10 win over Oakland, ending his streak of nine games with one. It's the second-longest streak in club history.