Top reasons to buy a new home
BY World Special Publications
Monday, December 17, 2012
The National Association of Home Builders shares these reasons not to wait to buy a new home:
1. Low interest rates — Rates remain low; you can lock in a payment that fits your budget.
2. Unbeatable investment — Even in down markets, over the long term home prices still appreciate more than the stock market.
4. Available loans — Lenders are still eager to make loans to borrowers with good credit.
5. Great selection — With so many homes on the market, you can get the features you want.
6. Energy efficiency — New homes have advanced technology and environmentally friendly features that can help you save money.