Several restaurants open on Christmas Day
BY SCOTT CHERRY World Scene Writer
Sunday, December 23, 2012
12/23/12 at 4:42 AM
Most restaurants are closed Christmas Day. However, many hotel restaurants are open on Christmas, and the following list of eateries has been confirmed to be open. If you know of other restaurants open Christmas, email email@example.com with hours the restaurant is open.
- Dave & Buster's, 6812 S. 105th East Ave., 3-10 p.m.
- T.G.I. Friday's, 5359 E. 41st St., 8221 E. 61st St., 10 a.m. to midnight.
- Jamil's, 3823 E. 51st St., 4-11 p.m.
- Fox and Hound Pub & Grill, 7001 S. Garnett Road, 6 p.m. to close.
- Chalkboard in Hotel Ambassador, 1324 S. Main St., 6:30 to 9:30 breakfast; 10:30 to 2 buffet (reservations required); 5-8 p.m. dinner.