Space heater causes northwest Oklahoma City house fire Thursday
BY Staff Reports NewsOK.com
Thursday, December 27, 2012
OKLAHOMA CITY - A space heater is to blame for a house fire Thursday morning in northwest Oklahoma City, fire Maj. Tammy McKinney said.
A man who was in the house escaped before firefighters arrived about 2:20 a.m. He was not injured, McKinney said.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze in the two-story wood-frame house at 3729 W Liberty. McKinney said a space heater had been placed too close to a bed and the bed caught fire.
The house did not have any working smoke alarms, she said.
Click here to read the complete article at NewsOK.com