Top 10 most-read Tulsa World Business stories of 2012
BY Staff Reports
Sunday, December 30, 2012
12/30/12 at 4:42 AM
Original Print Headline: Readers' Top 10
Below are the top 10 most-read Tulsa World Business stories of the year based on readership by visitors to tulsaworld.com.
1. American Airlines plans to cut 2,100 jobs in Tulsa.
2. Horizontal drilling breathes new life into Mississippi Lime oil region.
3. Riverwalk Crossing in Jenks sold to Creek Nation for $11.5 million.
4. Samson laying off 100 workers, 70 in Tulsa.
5. Review: Samsung Galaxy Note is a huge smartphone, as well as speedy and sharp.
6. Review: iOS6 mixes big shortcomings with hidden joys.
7. American Airlines: American Airlines to cut 839 jobs at Tulsa maintenance base.
8. American's future up in the air.
9. AMR starts cutting management, support staff.
10. AMR bankruptcy: Analysts see US Airways merger as American's next step.