Leadership Tulsa names Class 49 participants
BY Staff Reports
Sunday, February 03, 2013
2/03/13 at 3:46 AM
Leadership Tulsa announced this week the newest class members to Leadership Tulsa, Class 49.
Forty-eight Tulsans were selected through a competitive application process and will participate in a nine-month program that has already begun.
Participants will explore the systems and needs of the city, discuss the wide range of issues that face the community and develop skills and contacts to make a positive impact.
Members will also participate in service learning opportunities such as nonprofit board internships and community projects.
Celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, Leadership Tulsa is a nonprofit organization that identifies, develops and connects diverse leaders who impact the community through service. It also hosts "New Voices," a program designed to bring more diversity onto nonprofit boards and the North Tulsa Development Council's North Tulsa Project.
For more information, call 918-477-7079 or go to tulsaworld.com/lt
Members of Leadership Tulsa Class 49 include:
- Anne Adams, BKD, LLP
- Pamela Amburgy, Chase Bank
- Carolyn Back, INCOG
- Dave Bendel, NBI Services
- Elizabeth Berry, American Heritage Bank
- Caitlin Boewe, CB Richard Ellis Oklahoma
- Jeff Branz, WPX Energy
- Amanda Bretz, Expo Square
- Mary Buford, MB Bodied
- Courtney Carter, Hire Sales
- Belynda Clanton, Junior Achievement of Oklahoma
- Jan Clayton, Tulsa Community College
- Kevin David, Tulsa Community College
- Kayla Davidson, SCFM Compression Systems
- Luke Essman, Canyon Creek Resources
- Jennifer Gripado, Tulsa Public Schools
- Jason Grunin, University of Tulsa
- Nour Habib, Tulsa World
- Tom Hammer, EPIQ Resources
- Kelley Head, Dewberry Architects
- Allen Hoerman, F&M Bank and Trust Co.
- Kristin Huber, OU-Tulsa School of Community Medicine
- Michelle Hulbert, Tulsa Educare Inc.
- Lori Hutson, Oklahoma Centennial Botanical Garden
- Katy Inhofe, Conner & Winters, LLP
- Carol Klenda, Solution-Focused Counseling Services, PLLC
- Viktoriya Lambert, Rogers State University
- Melanie Laster, Community Action Project
- Bret Little, HoganTaylor LLP
- Aaron Miller, George Kaiser Family Foundation
- Janine Morales, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Brett Myers, Arvest Bank
- Travis Noland, Cherokee Nation Businesses
- Marnie Phelps, SGA Design Group
- Morgan Phillips, TulsaPeople Magazine
- Brandon Robbins, The Ross Group Construction Corp.
- Lori Selby, Mazzio's, LLC
- Sherry Setters, The Center for Individuals with Physical Challenges
- Mark Sipe, Tulsa Fire Department
- Greg Smith, Crossland Construction Company Inc.
- Jay Smith, Oseco, Inc.
- Alex Swainsbury, Northwestern Mutual
- Gary Szabo, Tulsa Area United Way
- Melissa Taylor, GableGotwals
- Mary Wade, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Dawn Warrick, City of Tulsa
- Sarah Woodard, Wallace Engineering
- John Woodworth, Degrees of Geriatrics