BY Staff Reports
Wednesday, March 06, 2013
3/06/13 at 2:26 AM
Branch, Stephen E., 58, insurance accountant, died Sunday. Services pending. Floral Haven, Broken Arrow.
Cawthorn, Richard, 68, Exxon Oil Company office manager, died Feb. 25. No local services planned. Moore's Memory.
Chrisman, W. P. "Bill," 86, petroleum engineer, died Sunday. Visitation 6:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday and service 12:30 p.m. Thursday, both at Floral Haven Funeral Home, Broken Arrow.
Craig, Charlene Marion (Gamble), 92, homemaker, died Monday. Private family service. Add'Vantage.
Easley, Essie Amy, 89, retired Williams Company custodian, died Feb. 28. Graveside service 10 a.m. Thursday, Park Grove Cemetery, Broken Arrow. Ninde Brookside.
Farley, Mary Ruth, 81, homemaker, died Monday. Private family service. Kennedy-Midtown.
Gilkey, Kenneth Lee, 67, welder, formerly of Tulsa, died Feb. 27 in Mansfield, Texas. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Thursday and celebration of life 10 a.m. Friday, both at Laurel Land Funeral Home, Dallas, Texas.
Goins, Eva, 86, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College teacher, died Tuesday. Service 2 p.m. Saturday, Smith Funeral Home Chapel, Sapulpa.
Guarderas, Jose A., 44, apartment maintenance worker, died Saturday. Memorial service 3 p.m. Thursday, Floral Haven Funeral Home Chapel, Broken Arrow.
James, Harold Leon, 76, roofer, died Sunday. Graveside service 2 p.m. Thursday, Fort Gibson National Cemetery, Fort Gibson. Moore's Southlawn.
Korn, Nicole Yvetta (Fulenwider), 49, homemaker, died Saturday. Private family services. Kennedy-Midtown.
Kyzar, James N., 88, retired railroad sales manager, died Tuesday. Service pending. Ninde Brookside.
Lucenta, Frank, 82, businessman, died Saturday. Service 2 p.m. Friday, Moore's Southlawn Funeral Home Chapel.
Mayfield, Freeda, 87, homemaker, died Monday. Memorial service 1 p.m. Saturday, Life Demonstration Church, Broken Arrow. Moore's Southlawn.
Mirecki, Elsie, 85, Century Screw Products owner, died Sunday. Graveside service noon Thursday, Rose Hill Memorial Park Cemetery. Reynolds Rose Hill.
Oliver, Allie Mae, 86, registered nurse, died Feb. 28. Visitation 1-7 p.m. Thursday, Dyer Funeral Home, and service 11 a.m. Friday, Unity Temple Church of God in Christ, Inola.
Owen, Max Randolph, 75, X-ray technician, died Saturday. Service 11 a.m. Friday, United Methodist Church, Elk City, and memorial service 2 p.m. Sunday, International Church of Christ. Martin, Elk City. Martin, Elk City.
Perry, Charles C. Jr., 86, retired Seismograph Services assistant vice president, died Saturday. Memorial service 3 p.m. Thursday, Perry residence. Heath-Griffith.
Rainbolt, Shawn Michael, 30, diesel technician, died Monday. Services pending. Moore's Southlawn.
Routt, Mary, 73, homemaker, died Monday. Services pending. Mark Griffith Westwood.
Scheffler, Mark B., 63, died Monday. Visitation 4-6 p.m. Thursday and service 10 a.m. Friday, both at Floral Haven Funeral Home, Broken Arrow.
Star-Langhus, Barbara, age unavailable, homemaker, died Tuesday. Services pending. Kennedy-Midtown.
Thomas, Sherrie Ann, 76, homemaker, died Sunday. Service 11 a.m. Friday, Moore's Southlawn Funeral Home Chapel.
Torzsas, James L., 59, J.T. Battery owner/operator, died Feb. 15. Graveside service 1 p.m. Saturday, Lee Cemetery, Mt. Vernon, Mo. Moore's Eastlawn.
Turner, Anna Louise, 90, administrative assistant, died Saturday. Graveside service 1 p.m. Thursday, Ozark City Cemetery, Ozark, Ark. Stanleys.
Underwood, Kemper Ray, 78, retired Reynolds French castingman and repairman, died Thursday. Memorial service 1 p.m. Wednesday, Lakeside Church of Christ, Sand Springs. Mobley-Dodson, Sand Springs.
Webb, Jo Ann, 80, retired Sears personnel director, formerly of Tulsa, died Monday in Vian. Services pending. Schaudt's, Glenpool.
Funeral home, church and cemetery locations are in the city under which the death notice is listed unless otherwise noted.
Bartlesville - Ping Han, 40, mechanical engineer, died Sunday. Private family services were held. Stumpff.
- David Gene Snider, 77, parks department employee, died Saturday. Service 11 a.m. Friday, Walker-Brown Funeral Home Chapel, and graveside service 2 p.m. Friday, South Mound Cemetery, South Mound, Kan.
Bixby - Doy Dunlap, 72, retired, died Monday. Private family service. Kennedy- Midtown, Tulsa.
Bristow - Curtis Gillis, 65, timing engineer, died Feb. 27. Memorial service 10 a.m. Saturday, Hutchins-Maples Funeral Home Chapel.
Broken Arrow - Ron C. Barnes, 62, electrical contractor, died Monday. Service 3 p.m. Friday, Floral Haven Funeral Home Chapel.
- John William "Bucky" Crawford, 42, Radar Cycles owner, died Monday. Services pending. Add'Vantage, Tulsa.
- Karen Sue Stanton, 66, bookkeeper, died Tuesday. Services pending. Hayhurst.
Catoosa - Lena (Repschlaeter) Campbell, 61, Williams Company employee, died Tuesday. Services pending. Kennedy-Kennard.
Chouteau - Doris Jane (Craghead) Brown, 72, homemaker, died Sunday. Services pending. Shipman's, Pryor.
Collinsville - Haskell Pershing Nance, 93, Boeing quality control engineer, died Monday. Service 10 a.m. Friday, Fitzgerald Southwood Colonial Funeral Home Chapel, Tulsa. Moore's Southlawn, Tulsa.
- Sarah B. Sparks-Adams, 98, homemaker, formerly of Collinsville, died Tuesday in Hewitt, Texas. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Thursday, Collinsville Dolton Funeral Home, and graveside service 10 a.m. Friday, Fairview Cemetery, Talala.
Coweta - John F. Gray, 92, retired painter, died Sunday. Service 10 a.m. Friday, First Baptist Church. Wright-Brown.
- Nathaniel Michael Rigney, 22, Army medic, died Saturday. Services pending. Floral Haven, Broken Arrow.
Cushing - Jack Emyrs Margotta, 85, Federal Aviation Administration air traffic controller, died Sunday. Service 10 a.m. Friday, Palmer Marler Funeral Home Chapel.
- Gwendolyn "Penny" Smith, 75, self-employed, died Monday in Tulsa. Graveside service 3 p.m. Thursday, Sunset Memorial Gardens, Stillwater. Strode, Stillwater.
Gans - Robbie Joann (Driscoll) Bibb, 74, home healthcare aid, died Feb. 28 in Tulsa. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Thursday and service 2 p.m. Friday, both at Agent & Mallory-Martin Funeral Home, Muldrow.
Haskell - Barbara Jean (Saling) Jones, 70, retired home health care provider, died Jan. 26. Service 2 p.m. Saturday, Landmark Bible Church. Schaudt's, Glenpool.
Henryetta - Juanita Dunson, 82, homemaker, died Monday in Okemah. Wake service 7 p.m. Thursday and service 2 p.m. Friday, both at Thlopthlocco United Methodist Church, Okemah. Integrity.
Independence, Kan. - Carol Janice "Jan" Fowler, 94, homemaker, died March 2 in Overland Park, Kan. Memorial service 11 a.m. Saturday, First United Methodist Church. Webb & Rodrick.
McAlester - Max E. Kinyon, 83, rancher, died Monday. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Bishop Funeral Home, and service 10 a.m. Friday, Frink Baptist Church.
- Charles Lewis Smith, 93, auto detail shop owner, died March 1 in Shawnee. Graveside service 10 a.m. Friday, Alderson Cemetery, Alderson. Chaney Harkins.
- Gerald Glenn Stokes, 87, bank executive vice president, died Saturday in Acworth, Ga. Service 1 p.m. Thursday, Bishop Funeral Home Chapel.
Miami, Okla. - James W. Eldridge, 83, retired from B.F. Goodrich and umpire, died Feb. 19. Services pending. Paul Thomas.
Muldrow - Michael Loyd Chapman, 49, laborer, died Monday. Graveside service 2 p.m. Thursday, Cottonwood Cemetery. Agent & Mallory-Martin.
Muskogee - George C. Garrison, 76, cattleman, died Tuesday. Services pending. Cornerstone.
- Larry Donnell Lyons, 62, Veterans Administration Medical Center nursing worker, died Monday in Oklahoma City. Services pending. Keith D. Biglow.
- Alberto Nunez, 36, petroleum industry maintenance worker, died Monday. Services pending. Cornerstone.
Ochelata - Andrew Martin Scarpulla Sr., 63, welder, died Saturday. Private family services. Stumpff, Bartlesville.
Okmulgee - Betty Ruth Hull, 82, homemaker, died Friday. Graveside service 10 a.m. Thursday, Okmulgee Cemetery. Add'Vantage, Tulsa.
- Bill Joe Lyons, 78, retired Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology instructor, died Monday. Service 10 a.m. Thursday, First Church of the Nazarene. McClendon-Winters.
Owasso - Jack David Kelley, 90, Oklahoma Natural Gas engineer, died Sunday. Visitation 4-8 p.m. Thursday, Mowery Funeral Home, and service 10 a.m. Friday, Baptist Village Alsup Chapel.
Ponca City - Joseph LeClair, 44, laborer, died Monday. Service 2 p.m. Thursday, Ponca Tribal Cultural Center. Grace.
Poteau - Audry Sampson, 91, teacher, died Monday in Fort Smith, Ark. Service 2 p.m. Wednesday, First Baptist Church. Evans & Miller.
Sallisaw - Wanda Marie Cardwell, 68, God's Little People Day Care worker, died Sunday in Fort Smith, Ark. Service 10 a.m. Friday, Immanuel Baptist Church. Agent & Mallory-Martin.
Sand Springs - Arthur Lee Anders, 88, retired salesman, died Monday. Memorial service 11 a.m. Friday, Eastwood Baptist Church, Tulsa. Moore's Eastlawn, Tulsa.
- Bertha Bradley, 102, homemaker, died Feb. 27. Private family service at a later date. Mobley-Dodson.
- Larry Joe Henley, 58, horse trainer, died Monday. Service 1 p.m. Friday, Sand Springs Christian Fellowship. Mark Griffith Riverside.
Sapulpa - Everett Grummert, 71, veteran, died Tuesday in Tulsa. Service 10 a.m. Monday, Smith Funeral Home Chapel, and interment 1 p.m. Monday, Fort Gibson National Cemetery, Fort Gibson.
- Charles Hasley, 88, retired, died Tuesday. Service 10 a.m. Friday, Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd. Smith.
- Paula Herod, 50, homemaker, died Sunday. Memorial service 2 p.m. Friday, Green Hill Funeral Home Chapel.
- Marion Gene Myers, 91, died Monday. Service 10 a.m. Thursday, Cedar Ridge Christian Church. Smith.
Sperry - Frances Marybell (Lynch) Overton, 87, retired seamstress, died Saturday in Joplin, Mo. Memorial service 11 a.m. Friday, Johnson Funeral Home Chapel.
Stillwater - Marian Rardin Spiva, 91, retired, died Thursday. Service 10:30 a.m. Friday, Mehan Union Church. Palmer Marler.
Talihina - Ray Robert Stock, 87, No Name City owner/entrepreneur, died Feb. 17. Graveside service 2 p.m. Friday, Fort Smith National Cemetery, Fort Smith, Ark., and memorial service 4 p.m. Holiday Inn, Poteau. Talihina Funeral Home.
Vinita - Shelly Dawn (Melton) Long, 46, personal grooming specialist, died Sunday. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Luginbuel Funeral Home, and service 2 p.m. Thursday, Bluejacket gymnasium.
- Albert Roy Woolman, 59, retired tree trimmer, died Sunday in Tulsa. Services pending. Schaudt's, Glenpool.
Wagoner - Fred "Cy" Daniels Jr., 75, extruder operator, died Monday. Service 11 a.m. Thursday, Shipman Funeral Home Chapel.
Wainwright - Teresa Darlene Rodriquez, 46, homemaker, died Saturday. Memorial service 2 p.m. Friday, Middleton Chapel Cemetery. Add'Vantage, Tulsa.
Death notice policy
The Tulsa World publishes free death notices. Funeral homes may submit death notices from 4 to 10:30 p.m. daily. For information about news obituaries, call 581-8325.
Circle of Life
In an effort to honor those who have donated either organs, eyes or tissue, the Tulsa World is participating in the "Circle of Life" campaign sponsored by the Global Organization for Organ Donation (GOOD).
If your loved one was a donor, please inform the funeral director if you would like to have the "Circle of Life" logo placed in his or her listing.