2 men found dead inside tent
BY KENDRICK MARSHALL World Staff Writer
Thursday, March 07, 2013
3/07/13 at 3:54 AM
Tulsa police believe two men died Wednesday evening by asphyxiation after a candle was left burning inside a tent.
Police say two men and a woman were staying in a tent in the 1500 block of North Utica Avenue with a candle burning. The woman left the tent and upon returning found the two men dead.
Police got the call around 6 p.m. Wednesday.
No ages or identifications on the two men have been released. Police said the three were staying in a tent in a small field next to railroad tracks off Utica Avenue near the Pine Street exit of the Cherokee Expressway.
Original Print Headline: Two men found dead inside tent