Smoke & Guns II results
Oklahoma police vs. Oklahoma firefighters
Mixed martial arts bouts and boxing
Proceeds benefit the Oklahoma Firefighters Burn Camp and the Oklahoma Special Olympics.
In 12 of the 13 bouts, firefighters were matched with police officers.
Final team score: Smoke 7, Guns 5.
* Boxing: Kyle Younger (Tulsa fire, 260 pounds) def. Trevor Dean (Tupelo police, 280), TKO, :59 1st round.
* MMA: Nate Kragel (Sapulpa fire, 170) def. Robert Willard (Osage Nation police, 170), TKO, :36 3rd round.
* Boxing: Justin Bean (Tulsa police, 200) def. Dave Thomas (Tulsa fire, 200), unanimous decision, 3 rounds.
* MMA: Chris Martin (Richland fire, 155) def. Chance Whitely (Stillwater police, 155), tapout, :40 1st round.
* MMA: Lance Owens (Idabel fire, 185) def. Austin Shroyer (Okla. City police, 185), split decision, 3 rounds.
* Boxing: Preston Oosahwee (Cherokee National marshal, 205) def. David Comingdeer (Cherokee Nation Rangers, 205), TKO, :49 3rd round.
* MMA: Joe Wells (Edmond police, 240) def. Tracy Warnke (Hominy fire, 270), TKO, :22 1st round.
* MMA: Jesse Sunderman (Okla. City fire, 185) def. Seth Garner (Tulsa County deputy, 185), TKO, 1:53 2nd round.
* MMA: Karl Pulliam (Okla. City police) def. John Terhune (Jenks fire), TKO, 1:04 1st round.
* Boxing: John Buck (Tulsa fire, 175) def. Brandon Clement (McAlester police, 175), unanimous decision, 3 rounds.
* MMA: Mike Harrison (Okmulgee Wildland fire, 320) def. Shep Fuller (Washington County police, 285), unanimous decision, 3 rounds.
* MMA: Cory Drain (Warr Acres police, 205) def. Jim Johnson (Rolling Hills fire, 205),
* MMA (police vs. police): Daniel Welch (Rogers County police, 185) def. Cale Bryant (Achille police, 185), TKO 1:41 1st round.