- As of midnight on March 24, 2020, gatherings are restricted to 10 or fewer people across the state.
- Issuing safer at home to all vulnerable populations to stay home until April 30
- To protect the elderly there will be no visitation in nursing homes or long care facilities effective immediately.
- All 19 counties with a positive case must close all nonessential businesses by 11:59 p.m. on March 25, 2020 for 21 days. This includes business with close contact such as gyms, hair salons, nail salons, tattoo parlors, or any business that has social gathering. There are 16 total categories that must close. Federal guidance on the essential critical infrastructure workforce can be found here: https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
- Restaurants are encouraged to stay open offering curb side and pick-up only.
- If you feel sick or have been around someone who is sick, stay home and isolate yourself.
- Elective surgeries, minor procedures and non-emergency procedures will be put on hold for 14 days.
Follow me on Twitter @SkiatookJournal.