A. The Crutchfield Park neighborhood
C. Admiral Twin area
1. Former location of Dairy Queen, now J & J Appliances, 1520 E. Pine St.
2. Circle Cinema in the director's cut opening scene, 10 S. Lewis Ave.
3. Will Rogers High School, which Ponyboy attended, 3909 E. Fifth Place.
4. Two-Bit and Ponyboy hitchhike down Main Street in Owasso.
5. Ponyboy's conversation with the Socs at a former Tastee-Freez location, now a Kum and Go, 10603 E. 86th St. North, Owasso.
6. Buck Merrill's (Tom Waits) Road House where Ponyboy and Johnny go to find Dally. The square building on the property was called the Rose Dew Egg Farm. It has since been demolished, 16518 E. Admiral Blvd.
7. Windrixville church fire at Skiatook Lake, now underwater.