City of Tulsa barricade points
Tulsans are asked to avoid Riverside Drive and River Parks, where the Arkansas River has flowed outside its banks and created dangerous pools of water on the park grounds.
Several roads are closed throughout the Tulsa metro area. Click here for a complete listing on an interactive map.
Closures around the state
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation issued the following road closures. Some areas previously closed have reopened and are noted below. (Click here to find an interactive map of highway closures.)
Do not drive around barricades used to close areas of the road that present hazards from water overtopping the surface. Cars may be swept away in just 2 inches of water.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-80 is closed near the Canyon Rd. access area just north of Fort Gibson.
- SH-127 is closed just west of US-59 near Jay due to a damaged drainage structure. It is expected to be closed for at least three weeks for flooding repairs.
- SH-9A is closed northeast of Spiro, west of Fort Smith, Ark.
- The southbound SH-165 off-ramp to eastbound US-62 is closed and all lanes north and southbound SH-165 are OPEN at US-62 in Muskogee.
- SH-10 is OPEN at Big Greenleaf Creek 3.5 miles south of Braggs.
- SH-10 is closed two miles east of the US-62 junction near Fort Gibson.
- US-62 is closed between SH-80 near Fort Gibson and SH-165 in Muskogee.
- SH-104 is OPEN at Coal Creek just east of Haskell.
- US-62 is closed one mile south of SH-16 in Muskogee.
- SH-10 is closed east and west of US-169 near the Craig-Nowata county line.
- SH-28 is closed between US-60 and US-169 near Nowata.
- SH-10 is closed between SH-69A and US-69.
- SH-125 is closed one mile south of SH-10 in Miami.
- US-59/SH-10 is closed one mile west of US-69 near Miami.
- US 59 at County Road 540 is closed west of Miami
- US-69 is OPEN between SH-125 and US-59/SH-10 near Miami.
- US-169 is closed eight miles north of SH-88 near Talala.
- SH-88 is closed seven miles east of US-169 near Oologah.
- US-64 is closed between Roland, Okla. and Fort Smith, Ark. All traffic is detoured to I-40.
- SH-64D is closed from I-40 east of Roland to US-64 west of Fort Smith, Ark.
- US-64/SH-100 is OPEN from the US-64/SH-100 junction near Webbers Falls to east of the Ray Fine bridge near Gore.
- SH-16 is closed near the Muskogee Turnpike just north of Muskogee.
- Southbound US-69 is OPEN north of Muskogee at the Arkansas River
- SH-16 is closed northwest of Okay.
- SH-72 is OPEN from East 201st South to just north of the Arkansas River bridge near Coweta.
As of 4 p.m.