Submit A Death Notice
Death notices include basic information about the deceased: the person’s name, age, occupation, date of death, place of death, visitation and service information. They are available only to funeral homes. Fees are waived when a full obituary is published or in cases in which funeral homes have waived fees due to hardship. Funeral homes can submit death notices by clicking the submit button below until 8 p.m. daily. If there are questions about the online form, call 918-581-8503 for assistance between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or for assistance after 5 p.m., email email@example.com or call 918-581-8347 daily.
- Deaths published Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Deaths published Monday, July 6, 2020
- Deaths published Sunday, July 5, 2020
- Deaths published Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Deaths published Friday, July 3, 2020
- Deaths published Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Deaths published Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Deaths published Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Deaths published Monday, June 29, 2020
- Deaths published Sunday, June 28, 2020
Obituary Search Tips
Enter a last name, full name or keywords in the search box. If your search is unsuccessful, first confirm your spelling. Next, try removing the first name, as the person's known name may not be the name on record. For an exact match using keywords, try adding quotation marks to a keyword phrase. For broader results, search by date or date-range.. NOTE: Archived obituaries are available back to January 1, 1989.