Travelers can fly to several destinations nonstop from Tulsa International Airport, according to the airport's website.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, several nonstop flights have suspended service. They are noted.
As featured on
Frontier Airlines announced last week that it will add uninterrupted flights to both coasts — nonstop service to the Bay Area with flights to San Jose, California, and flights to Washington Dulles International Airport near Washington, D.C.
The budget airline is adding a San Antonio nonstop flight starting Aug. 12.
Southwest Airlines will provide the service starting June 7.
- Tulsa International Airport preparing for arrival of Frontier Airlines in March
- What destinations do you want Tulsa International Airport to have direct flights to?
- Frontier Airlines adding 2 new nonstop flights from Tulsa
- Frontier Airlines' nonstop service from Tulsa to Denver to take flight Thursday
- Frontier Airlines starts flights to DC and San Jose
- Via Airlines makes inaugural trip from Tulsa to Austin
- Frontier Airlines adds nonstop from Tulsa to San Antonio starting this summer
- A nonstop effort: Officials prioritize expanding Tulsa International Airport's reach
- Tulsa airport to offer daily nonstop flight to LAX starting in April
- Tulsa travelers can fly nonstop to Florida panhandle with new budget airline flight
- Frontier Airlines offering free flights for children up to 14 years old